Here are all answers to clear your doubts
UPVC WINDOWS FAQS
There are a number of benefits that you get when you opt for uPVC windows. These are:
- uPVC windows require low maintenance
- uPVC is quite durable as a material for home fixtures
- uPVC windows resistant to corrosion and do not rot
- uPVC does not flake or blister
- uPVC windows can add a lot to the beauty of your home
- uPVC windows offer good thermal insulation
- uPVC has a natural resistance to moisture, mould, mildew, and atmospheric pollution
uPVC windows are extremely long-lasting because they are corrosion resistant and do not rot. These windows are highly durable and can last for 20 years or more on average.
- Tilt and turn window
- Casement windows
- Villa windows
- Fixed windows
- Glass to glass windows
- Combination windows
- Bay windows
- uPVC windows require very little maintenance. All you need to do is clean then once in a while, which you can do with a mild soap and water solution and a soft cloth.
- If your windows are broken, damaged or appear worn out, or they are very old and don’t have thermal insulation, then it’s time to replace your windows.
- We are uPVC windows manufacturer that offers windows that come with a number of benefits. They require very less maintenance, are tough, durable, resistant to corrosion and rot, fire-retardant, offer thermal insulation, and help keep noise and pollution at bay. uPVC windows are also recyclable and offer a much better option than the conventional designs.
UPVC DOORS FAQS
uPVC doors have a lifespan of about thirty years. The doors are resistant to corrosion, weather, and rotting. Furthermore, they are easy to maintain. With regular cleaning, the doors stay as good as new for years.
Choosing the right uPVC door for your house is quite an easy process with Fenesta. All you need to do is book a free consultation with us and our team will provide you with the required assistance. Our Experts will be able to guide you through the selection process based on the consultation, your preferences and budget.
A coloured uPVC door is unlike any other coloured door available in the market. Usually, a door is coloured by coating or painting. But with uPVC doors, this is not the case. The profile that is used has a lamination of colours. Due to this, coloured uPVC doors don’t fade away. However, you will have to be careful to not use chemicals while cleaning these doors otherwise you may see some differences in the colour.
There are several options available in uPVC doors however, choosing the right uPVC door handle or glass that matches with your space depend on your interior. Here are some of the most popular options:
Handle Options: The options include Bi-Fold, In-Line, Flush single, Offset, D-handle, Patio flush, Pull handle, Scroll door, DSC, and Offset Villa.
Glass Options: You can choose from the array of glasses, which include; clear glass, frosted glass, tinted glass, reflective glass, and laminated glass.
You get multiple benefits when you choose uPVC doors. For instance, these doors require less maintenance, are long-lasting, provide weather resistance, are not prone to rust, are rot-resistant, and provide noise and energy insulation, complete with an energy-efficient design. On top of this, the end product that you get when you choose it is extremely high on quality, performance, and precision.
Yes, uPVC doors are water-resistant. This is one of the biggest advantages they offer over doors made with other materials.
Each installation is handled by a professional installation team. Window Gallery offers personalized installation in homes and an expert team carries the job out really quickly with minimal disturbance. The doors are custom-made for each order, base on precise measurements that are taken by our experts at the site of installation.